A refreshing perspective on how we should manage our public finances. Includes information on the Reserve Bank’s government bond-buying (QE – Quantitative Easing) and argues in favour of direct monetary financing of Government spending.
- Our latest petition requires Government’s own bank to fund Covid recovery
- Misconceptions around Banking – Banking 101 (Part 1 of 6)
- What’s wrong with the money multiplier? – Banking 101 (Part 2 of 6)
- How is money really made by banks? – Banking 101 (Part 3 of 6)
- How much money can banks create? – Banking 101 (Part 4 of 6)