A refreshing perspective on how we should manage our public finances. Includes information on the Reserve Bank’s government bond-buying (QE – Quantitative Easing) and argues in favour of direct monetary financing of Government spending.
- Capitulation to banks by the Reserve Bank and Government
- Open Letter: To members of the Finance and Expenditure Committee
- [Audio] Listen to Don Richards explain money creation and banks
- Open Letter to Parliament Petitions Committee: Followup to Our Petition
- A golden opportunity for Kiwibank and New Zealand