Positive Money NZ national spokesman Don Richards and Auckland spokesperson Cliff Hall hosted a Zoom meeting with Positive Money members to discuss how New Zealand can pay for the Covid-19 response and recovery. Hint: it’s not debt and it’s not taxes. Recorded Sunday 29 April 2020.
- Capitulation to banks by the Reserve Bank and Government
- Open Letter: To members of the Finance and Expenditure Committee
- [Audio] Listen to Don Richards explain money creation and banks
- Open Letter to Parliament Petitions Committee: Followup to Our Petition
- A golden opportunity for Kiwibank and New Zealand