Positive Money NZ national spokesman Don Richards and Auckland spokesperson Cliff Hall hosted a Zoom meeting with Positive Money members to discuss how New Zealand can pay for the Covid-19 response and recovery. Hint: it’s not debt and it’s not taxes. Recorded Sunday 29 April 2020.
- Review of the Reserve Bank’s Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) paper, October 2021
- Review of the Reserve Bank’s Stewardship paper on the Future of Money October 2021
- Submission in support of our Covid-19 funding petition
- Our latest petition requires Government’s own bank to fund Covid recovery
- Misconceptions around Banking – Banking 101 (Part 1 of 6)