Positive Money NZ national spokesman Don Richards and Auckland spokesperson Cliff Hall hosted a Zoom meeting with Positive Money members to discuss how New Zealand can pay for the Covid-19 response and recovery. Hint: it’s not debt and it’s not taxes. Recorded Sunday 29 April 2020.
- Our latest petition requires Government’s own bank to fund Covid recovery
- Misconceptions around Banking – Banking 101 (Part 1 of 6)
- What’s wrong with the money multiplier? – Banking 101 (Part 2 of 6)
- How is money really made by banks? – Banking 101 (Part 3 of 6)
- How much money can banks create? – Banking 101 (Part 4 of 6)