This is an entry level introduction and will provide participants with a good overview of the mechanics of money creation by private banks and the problems this debt-based method money system poses in modern society. It will also cover the debt-free, accountable, and sustainable Positive Money solution that would vest full responsibility for money creation with the Reserve Bank. Recorded live 3 May 2020.
- Capitulation to banks by the Reserve Bank and Government
- Open Letter: To members of the Finance and Expenditure Committee
- [Audio] Listen to Don Richards explain money creation and banks
- Open Letter to Parliament Petitions Committee: Followup to Our Petition
- A golden opportunity for Kiwibank and New Zealand